Cache is different in Fireox & Internet Explorer
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:33 am
Hello, Forum members
I have some confusions regarding Google Cache.
I have website http://www.cashbacktitleloans.net/
This website is launched on 2nd January. Today i have seen cache of this site in Firefox, then it shows the cache date of 10 Jan & the cache is of our another site (www.azcashngo.com).
But when i check cache of this site (www.cashbacktitleloans.net) in internet explorer, then it shows the cache date of 8th Jan & here shows that our website is cached.
So i am confused why it showing two differnt cache date in two different Explorers.
Is there is any difference between the Firefox & Internet Explorer
Please help me out
Thanks
Shailendra Dubey
I have some confusions regarding Google Cache.
I have website http://www.cashbacktitleloans.net/
This website is launched on 2nd January. Today i have seen cache of this site in Firefox, then it shows the cache date of 10 Jan & the cache is of our another site (www.azcashngo.com).
But when i check cache of this site (www.cashbacktitleloans.net) in internet explorer, then it shows the cache date of 8th Jan & here shows that our website is cached.
So i am confused why it showing two differnt cache date in two different Explorers.
Is there is any difference between the Firefox & Internet Explorer
Please help me out
Thanks
Shailendra Dubey