Page 1 of 1
Could you tell your Google AdSense statistics?
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:17 am
by 3Dprof4Online
I am going to launch one interesting project really soon and would like to earn from affiliate programs, banner shows, Google AdSense, etc. Could you, please, let me and other community members know how much it is possible to earn from Google AdSense? If it is not a secret could you please specify exactly how many unique visitors your website has and how much earnings this site can bring to you? Thanks in advance!
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:57 pm
by mdamin76
Im afraid if it will cause offends to Adsense TOS.
Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:19 pm
by VladTepes
You probably will not gain good answers about that or even if you could, still might be not applicable to you, as sites have different stories. Better to look for sites who are earning really good and study how they build their sites and introduce the ads.
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:07 pm
by ajparker
Lot's of good answers above - I've made it to a bit above $300/month but will not disclose information about exact traffic numbers or ctr/cpm...
I will say that from what I've seen you might seen variations between $1/$10 cpm depending on your niche. Some keywords are much more valuable than others. Competition is stiffer in the more lucrative areas though.
I've also found that the best results traffic wise is targeting search traffic.... people that are searching for things are more likely to click on ads. You probably won't see a good clickthrough from regular visitors.