Page 1 of 2

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:55 pm
by VladTepes
Sorry I haven't used that tool before and wondering too why it www2.google.com and www3.google.com is not showing results.

Also I'm wondering if it is an official google tool.

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:51 am
by commentcodes
VladTepes wrote:Sorry I haven't used that tool before and wondering too why it www2.google.com and www3.google.com is not showing results.

Also I'm wondering if it is an official google tool.
I am not seen those urls.

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:23 am
by seocipl
commentcodes wrote:
VladTepes wrote:Sorry I haven't used that tool before and wondering too why it www2.google.com and www3.google.com is not showing results.

Also I'm wondering if it is an official google tool.
I am not seen those urls.
I also not shown those links

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:50 am
by my_misyel
I haven't heard of this tool.

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 pm
by VladTepes
Dear Guys,

If you want to know something search (google) it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Google-Dance+Tool

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 pm
by Ka-canor
The new mcdar is now on Google awesome,...Thanks

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:38 am
by commentcodes
Yes, i checked this tool, it is really useful.

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:47 pm
by mdamin76
Where to get that tool? Is it from webmaster tool?

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:56 pm
by seocipl
VladTepes wrote:Dear Guys,

If you want to know something search (google) it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Google-Dance+Tool
Thanks for sharing this link it's really helpful.

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:33 am
by angelinalove
I have used that tool. It is really good tool. It does give the accurate result. But it is not showing the result on www2.google.com and www3- even I want to know.

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am
by YooHee

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:41 am
by dzinestand
YooHee wrote:this will also help us :D

http://www.seochat.com/googledance/
Thanks For Sharing link

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:10 am
by Ka-canor
I think VladTepes share us great tool for Google dance.

Re: Question about the Google-Dance Tool!

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:31 am
by izzy55
wt1099 wrote:Hey everyone, I am so excited I am vibrating! I am wondering, when I use the "google-tool" and it shows the 3 server results, is it safe to assume, Server 1 is showing me the current google index results, and 2 and 3 are what is to come? If 2 and 3 are what to come I will be a very happy person as I just blew alot sites outta the water for my keywords. And its all thanks to the good folks here!!
Where did you get the tool?

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:22 pm
by fujia
how can i betterly answer while i did not ever use it