Page 1 of 1
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:49 pm
by VladTepes
That's pretty odd case, how long did you installed the toolbar? Also try cleaning up cache or cookies of your browser.
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:02 pm
by mdamin76
I don't think the problem came from google toolbar. Google toolbar is supposed to make our surfing better.
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:08 pm
by Mike54
I agree. the problem don't came from google toolbar.
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:59 pm
by danfoley
If the Google Toolbar was having problems connecting with Google, then it could slow down your connection to other sites. Consider that the toolbar is operating in the background and even though it appears transparent to your connection, the process would slow down your browser.
Thanks!
Dan Foley
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:15 pm
by angelinalove
mdamin76 wrote:I don't think the problem came from google toolbar. Google toolbar is supposed to make our surfing better.
Thats right. Even I don't think there is any problem came from google toolbar.
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:52 am
by regan
Odd, that never happened to me before. I dont think it affects the connection.