Page 1 of 1

FRAMES?

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:19 pm
by myryan928
I think my site has frames. chicuniqueinc.com Could someone explain what frames is to me and how do you change it if it is?

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:17 pm
by coop99
There is no site to see there, so I cannot tell if your site has frames or not... I removed the live link, but if you get the site up again you can re-post it.

If you want to know what frames are check this out... http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/present/frames.html

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:19 pm
by probafix
Thanks !!

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:28 am
by Wishbone
I see the site uses frame but only for bordering.. There's nothing wrong with the use of frame there but still it is better to validate your site for cleaner codes...

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:01 pm
by cfoo
I couldn't see any frame there.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:50 pm
by wuzhong
It's true there are frames in your web site. Rebuild the web pages if you want to change it.

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:13 am
by niraj11122
It's not a frame but i think is the Border.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:39 pm
by mdamin76
You should know your site better.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:10 pm
by Dave011
no frame buddy, all I see is just border and I think it not bad at alone.

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:46 am
by khai
good site for me :D :D :D

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:32 pm
by zunita78
No frame at all.

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 am
by hamidhamid1985
Don't think every border or table is a frame