Page 1 of 2

Impact of Recession to SEO Industry

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:18 am
by consultantseoservices
What is the Impact of Recession to SEO Industry...?

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:55 am
by sharon.gmc
I think the impact is positive. I think more people will need SEO services because people need more powerful strategies for them to part with their money.

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:54 am
by my_misyel
Website closes, Company retrenchment and that means projects are decreasing.

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 am
by ngenglish
I think companies will start looking for more affordable ways to market their products and services so many might start exploring SEO as an option.

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:30 am
by andr77
All activities are decrease in the world. It's a disaster for SEO.

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:54 pm
by seo.doc
IMO companies will going to look out for more cheaper way in promoting their business and much more outsourcing will play a big role. though in return i think the negative effect and the question is Will there be conversion?

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:16 pm
by VladTepes
SEO industry would also be affected, the bottom line of these is still the business and products being offered either online or on store, thus when purchasing of products become lesser, ofcourse the sellers online needs to slow down to on their budgets.

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:56 pm
by sharon.gmc
like all industries it will take a hit.
also most companies that budget usually cut out marketing first.

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:49 am
by easycash81
It has certainly affected the SEO industry ...the businness is going down these days

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:49 pm
by seocipl
I am not thinking about them ...........

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:30 am
by Ka-canor
Some SEO is not that lucky because many of there client shut down there business specially if there site is base on USA.

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 am
by commentcodes
my_misyel wrote:Website closes, Company retrenchment and that means projects are decreasing.
I think when the company is not done correct seo wrok and they are not done client achievements.

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:20 pm
by dee_el07
SEO firmed will be affected in a way that they'll be marketing down the price of their services because some of the company may not be able to give the right amount because of the so called recession.

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:34 am
by yoonoo
I think SEO companies are outsourcing their staffs to decrease cost or operation.

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 am
by ariyes
I think , Due to excessive global job loss . More and more people will turn their attention towards internet to make a living .

This indicates more sites shall be launched and hence more people on the net who require SEO.

So I think SEO Industry shall boom.