Page 1 of 1
mata tag change
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:14 am
by huanhvhd
Today, I test how to submit my site to Search Engine
I change meta tag but the result no effect, and if i search with: site:mysite.com the result display, but if with keys word displayed in last result has no
How to update new meta tag?
Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:45 am
by VladTepes
Thanks Arslan220 for resurrecting those old threads and replying too irrelevant lines just to get a link from your post.
Well probably by that time 2006 meta tags are not affecting a site's ranking for many sites already abused it, stuffing too much keywords on meta tags. It's the site's contents, quality links, acquiring natural links that are most important now.
Please dont spam here
Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:35 am
by contactkvijay
arslan220 wrote:hi thanks for your information.
Please dont spam here.. I have seen all of your post just saying "thanks for your information"
Re: mata tag change
Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:36 pm
by therence
huanhvhd wrote:Today, I test how to submit my site to Search Engine
I change meta tag but the result no effect, and if i search with: site:mysite.com the result display, but if with keys word displayed in last result has no
How to update new meta tag?
The question is that do you really used certain good keywords to be apply in your meta tags. Second, did you check the keywords Density and Prominence to see if the page has been optimize well. Then lastly, do you have an idea how to optimize on-page?
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:50 am
by aquabot12
thanks for this amazing information
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 pm
by rayter
Title tags are the most important among all metatags. It's the first thing that gets crawled by robots. Keywords and description tags are just secondary.
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 pm
by workinghealth
Agreed and make sure you change up your title tags and metas frequently.
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:14 pm
by mdamin76
How to update new meta tag?
Just change it from your files in files manager.
Re: mata tag change
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:46 am
by shakir
huanhvhd wrote:Today, I test how to submit my site to Search Engine
I change meta tag but the result no effect, and if i search with: site:mysite.com the result display, but if with keys word displayed in last result has no
How to update new meta tag?
Litle confution on urs query
For submitting ur site why u need meta tag?.. how u submit..are u not listed in serp on ur targeted keyword? leave littel more clear query