Page 1 of 1

Need Help Submitting Site

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:16 pm
by neenee1966
I've submitted my site to all the search engines, and have added sitemaps using Googles webmaster tools, but it's been weeks and I'm still not showing in the searches??!! 3 weeks ago I submitted a separate site and showed up within days. This new site is better, full of content, no selling and I've added Adsense to it as well. Any idea what could be wrong?

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:19 pm
by seo.doc
You need to build more links in order to get your keywords on G.

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:20 am
by zeruel
Again, just like on this thread http://submitexpress.com/bbs/viewtopic. ... 1380#51380

I really don't think it is a good idea to submit to SEs. They will surely notice your site even if you don't push them to see it.

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:20 am
by mdamin76
Try to blog about your website with a link to it, submit your blog to iGoogle and ping your blog to pingomatic.