Page 1 of 1
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:53 am
by Ka-canor
Actually I don't submit to search engine,....let the search engine find you
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 am
by DuncanWhite
Go for social bookmarking (Good Day)
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:50 pm
by mdamin76
Once a month is recommended is the site is not a blog. In case of blog, pinging is enough to get spidered by search engines.
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:51 am
by zeruel
I don't buy the idea of submitting to SEs. I'd rather let them find my site naturally.

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:00 am
by shakir
No need of SE submission.. better try to make some quality BL and update content...
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:29 pm
by Copybuild
Search Engine Submission is DEAD

That's it!
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:52 pm
by mwya
you can go to the major search engines
google,yahoo,msn
and type add url in the search box and choose from the search result
and follow the instruction
after you do that with the major search engines all other small search
engines will find you automatically
thanks
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:08 am
by India58
once you submit and add a sitemap it will take care of the rest .
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:55 am
by sam09
Hi,
I never care to submit my websites to search engines because if quality links are pointing to your website, search engines will automatically crawl your websites.
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:33 pm
by angelinalove
I agree with you sam. I think there is no need to submit in SE when you work on getting good backlinks to your site and it will be crawled by SE.
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:29 am
by dzinestand
i never Submit my Sites to Search Engine Just make it only Search Engine Friendly Google Will do the rest for me.
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:58 pm
by rayter
I no longer submit my sites to search engine, but I ping them once in a while.
