Page 1 of 2
Favorate Search Engine
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:31 am
by genius_adil
what is everyones favorate search engine

?
Mine Is Probably
GOOGLE 
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:43 am
by Mitja
Google for sure!

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:42 pm
by barsha
Google is my favorite search engine.
Google is favorite engine
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:51 pm
by peterko
I don't know how many times this question was raised on this forum, probably many. And people give the same feedback, Google is my favorite engine. Let it be this time too. May be one day we'll see some other alternative.
Have a great day
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 pm
by jr196
I always use Google to be fair but since trying to get my site listed, I'm in two minds.
My site is called
www.pictpoet.com and yet if I put pictpoet into google search, it can't find it. I'm new to this and didn't realise it was so hard to make all this happen!! I'm having a read through this site now on how to improve it.
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 pm
by VladTepes
jr196 wrote:I always use Google to be fair but since trying to get my site listed, I'm in two minds.
My site is called
www.pictpoet.com and yet if I put pictpoet into google search, it can't find it. I'm new to this and didn't realise it was so hard to make all this happen!! I'm having a read through this site now on how to improve it.
Seems like you are just starting to optimize your site, better starts with understanding the methods, learn do's and dont's... and not just dropping you link inappropriately.
Re: Google is favorite engine
Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:30 am
by angelinalove
peterko wrote:I don't know how many times this question was raised on this forum, probably many. And people give the same feedback, Google is my favorite engine. Let it be this time too. May be one day we'll see some other alternative.
Have a great day
You are right. I think the answer of this question most probably is same from many people. It'll always be the same - GOOGLE.
Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:38 am
by bkporack
I have been using google and it is more effective and comfirtable to me.
Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:01 am
by YooHee
google also for me....
you can do some other things to google
than other search engines

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:08 am
by ghusa
No doubt Google.. simple to use, good result, and very fast. Also m targetting google for my site . once i got good position will be in ....................

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:28 pm
by seo.doc
No SE can equal the services being provided by G online...to its users that why it is the number one SE.
Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:04 pm
by sriraj46
Yahoo for Content search and
Live for Image search.
Google includes a lot of garbage in its search results. Ironically 70% of my traffic comes from Google.
But when I make a search for something, Yahoo would be my first choice.
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:16 am
by my_misyel
Google is crowd's favorite search engine
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:31 am
by zeruel
I always use Google for search. My second option will be Yahoo.

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:39 am
by traveler1400
I like google because of all the features but dogpile stream lines things to what I am looking for.
Just an opinion