I'm sorry if this is the easiest thing ever to most people but I'm not a programmer. The site is www.pictpoet.com and I can't get it to pop up on any listing!!
Is it easy to add HTML for Google to find?
-
jr196
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 pm
- Location: Pictpoet.com
- Contact:
Is it easy to add HTML for Google to find?
Hi, I made my website using web building software from Serif. Now I don't understand HTML but google gave me a link to insert in my title. Is this easy to achieve?
I'm sorry if this is the easiest thing ever to most people but I'm not a programmer. The site is www.pictpoet.com and I can't get it to pop up on any listing!!
I'm sorry if this is the easiest thing ever to most people but I'm not a programmer. The site is www.pictpoet.com and I can't get it to pop up on any listing!!
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Is that a free site or do you paid for it?
And what is the link or code you are about to insert? There is only one line for Title and in your case, look for this on your code
<title>Home</title>, you can only change the word "Home".
If that link/code from google is an authentication code, you can paste that code after the title code (above).
And what is the link or code you are about to insert? There is only one line for Title and in your case, look for this on your code
<title>Home</title>, you can only change the word "Home".
If that link/code from google is an authentication code, you can paste that code after the title code (above).
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
seo.doc
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
- Contact:
-
jr196
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 pm
- Location: Pictpoet.com
- Contact:
-
India58
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 73 guests