Page 1 of 1
Is it easy to add HTML for Google to find?
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:18 pm
by jr196
Hi, I made my website using web building software from Serif. Now I don't understand HTML but google gave me a link to insert in my title. Is this easy to achieve?
I'm sorry if this is the easiest thing ever to most people but I'm not a programmer. The site is
www.pictpoet.com and I can't get it to pop up on any listing!!
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:10 pm
by VladTepes
Is that a free site or do you paid for it?
And what is the link or code you are about to insert? There is only one line for Title and in your case, look for this on your code
<title>Home</title>, you can only change the word "Home".
If that link/code from google is an authentication code, you can paste that code after the title code (above).
Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:42 pm
by seo.doc
I think its the one once you submitted your page or created a account on webmaster tool. You can put the codes along with the metas in order to track down the webstat of your site.
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:38 am
by jr196
Thanks for the help folks!!!

It's so difficult when you have no idea what you're doing!!
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:01 am
by India58
text is indexed faster than images.