Page 1 of 1

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:31 pm
by liebe911
I'm not all satisfied with any of the browsers at times everything is having some problems or another I have installed nearly all of them and use anyone.

Re: Google Mozilla Firefox

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:15 pm
by VladTepes
plutoscript wrote:What do you think about Google Mozilla Firefox browser? Reply please.
I can't actually get what are you asking, Google didn't own Mozilla but they have good partnership. FYI, google has it's own browser named Chrome.

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:08 pm
by seo.doc
Its the best browser for SEO's due to it do have many add ons on it that are very useful..

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:12 pm
by codyBane
Well it depends what you're using them for... no browser is perfect. Internet explorer writes their own rules on interpreting html and in how html elements are referenced in their javascript engine. It's also the slowest browser out there and makes that annoying click sound every time you click on something. It's also usually 1-2 generations behind on it's available features.

Firefox is great. Faster, lots of flexibility.

Google Chrome is awesome IMO. Still in beta so not many features yet but it's slick. Lightweight and fast. I hear some complaints about it crashing but a) it's still in beta testing and b) I've only seen it crash when visiting questionable websites.

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:52 am
by my_misyel
It's user friendly and easy to access. Am still trying Chrome but unfortunately I am not satisfied when I first tried it.

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:52 am
by zeruel
LOL! Google doesn't own Firefox FYI... They have their own browser..

http://www.google.com/chrome ;)

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:24 am
by kollam003
Firefox is still better than chrome.

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:17 pm
by seo.doc
zeruel wrote:LOL! Google doesn't own Firefox FYI... They have their own browser..

http://www.google.com/chrome ;)
yep..but Google and Mozilla had their deal being the default SE for Mozilla..after all Google hired Firefox lead engineer Ben Goodger in January 2005..to work for them with the condition that he can still work on at least half of Mozilla projects...then it turned out that Goodger was been one of the lead engineers of Chrome..

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:02 pm
by umeshseo
hi,
Google Mozilla Fire Fox is the best. i am using mozilla fire Fox

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:10 am
by my_misyel
kollam003 wrote:Firefox is still better than chrome.
I definitely agree with you :D but firefox now is a bit wonky.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:26 pm
by rayter
Firefox is my favorite among other browsers because you can install many SEO add-ons in it. Pages in Firefox also load faster than Explorer.

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:27 pm
by ferrdoggsmd
I prefer firefox then IE

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:56 am
by janicejan
there's something wrong with your question, I guess it should be google chrome or firefox, they are two different browsers, anyway I prefer to use mozilla firefox rather than chrome.. a lot if tools are compatible with firefox that's why I'm a big fan of firefox.