Page 1 of 1

The google sand box, any guesses as to how long normally?

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:00 am
by illinois
I am wondering how long other webmasters have noticed this. I notice it more on some of my domains & certain keywords.

Anyone have any experience with the sandbox on their domains. Should I expect 6 months? a year? trying to get a good idea. I think that I am still noticing this affect after 3 months easily.

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:57 pm
by VladTepes
Actually I don't know (for I didn't experienced it yet, hope not) but you really need to focus on high quality both in contents and link building when you entered that kind of penalization.

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:00 am
by mdamin76
Most of webmasters could not predict the sandbox effect, except from Google guys. Some might even don't know it's exist in google.