Page 1 of 1
Google Toolbar is Not Working...
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:30 am
by sskumarmdu
I'm doing SEO job, in my profession Google Toolbar is very important and useful to check the Page rank for the sites. But, in my system (Firefox) I'm facing problem of GTB, no rank displays, always it shows Unranked. Any one please help me?
Note: Reinstalled Firefox lot of times
Reinstalled Google Tool Bar and I used another tool 'search status' also, it shows the same Unranked status.
sskumar
ebestclassifieds.com
you could use this software to deal with it.
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:50 am
by lqyromeo
Oh, sir,
you could use this searchstatus sofeware to know the value of PR, you could download from here
http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/.
This software is very good, and also know the alexa ranking.
Hope this could help you, if you don't know how to use it, you could contact me via MSN:
lqyromeo@hotmail.com
James
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:15 pm
by shakir
Same problem here but not in Firefox .. in IE6.. once the tootl bar updated the problem appear
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 am
by seo.doc
try to reinstall the toolbar but sometimes the G toolbar really fluctuates..and sometimes other ad-ons are having problems due to browser version compatibility issues..
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:53 pm
by rayter
I also experience the same problem sometimes. There are cases when Google toolbar doesn't show accurate results. Try SeoBook as an alternative.
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:52 am
by mdamin76
You can use other page rank chacker's site.