Page 1 of 1
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:30 pm
by illinois
I think adsense is great for starting a site. Once it gets decent traffic you should consider something like adbrite or some other advertising program to where people can bid on your advertising space.
I have always felt that adsense was a bit shady as far as the amount that they take per ads.
For example 3+ clicks and only earning a penny.
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm
by ferrdoggsmd
If you don't feel your earning enough with adsense, Commision Junction is another good choice. I prefer adsense though.
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:08 am
by my_misyel
Browse for different advertising affiliates online

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:53 am
by mdamin76
Adsense give me another source of income.
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:18 pm
by rayter
Besides adsense, you can also earn money by signing up to Adbrite and Amazon affiliate program.

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:05 am
by Ell
I think adsense is the best way for earning money
adsense
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:52 am
by Ice_man2
It is true that Google Adsense does earn slowly especially if its a new site. So you really need more site traffic. Maybe you can also try using Zango. I'm not sure though, but I think it might help.
Google AddSence
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:56 am
by blue delight
Hi have some sites.. i want earn by adsence , how i can apply for this.
<a href="
http://www.bluedelightconsultant.com" target="_blank" class="postlink">Seo Services</a></span><span class="gensmall"></span></td>
Re: adsense
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:00 am
by my_misyel
Ice_man2 wrote:It is true that Google Adsense does earn slowly especially if its a new site. So you really need more site traffic. Maybe you can also try using Zango. I'm not sure though, but I think it might help.
Because you only have few contents but don't worry as long as your pages are crawled then chances are getting visitors to your site.
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 pm
by scott5430
i have been extremely happy with my adsense programs. The payout rates (eCPM) do, however, vary a lot between sites which is a product of the site topics and the competitive market for ads in the topic.
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:08 am
by hotme
Well i'm very happy with my adsence income And i'm earning enough with out doing any hard effort ...
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:47 pm
by rayter
Anybody here knows how Zango works?
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:23 pm
by dagrafojo
Can you combine AdWords and AdSense? I mean, if you invest in Adwords to attract traffic to your site while you have AdSense in the same website, which is the proportion of money you gain?