Page 1 of 1

Google commands

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:20 pm
by vanesa
There are special commands that can be used when searching on Google to find out valuable information such as backlinks, pages indexed and the cached version. This article hopes to bring these Google operators to your attention

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:24 am
by seo.doc
If you are looking for basic and advance Google search command/operators you can check googleguide.com.

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:18 am
by sheere
2fk wrote:If you are looking for basic and advance Google search command/operators you can check googleguide.com.
Thanks for sharing this :)

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:38 am
by lowcostwebhosting
Hi,

I am new for this forums.

Myself Alex.

Hope for good response from all senior and new members.

About this thread.

You can search with google for search operators. You can get all operators list at top of google.

Thanks
ALex :)

Re: Google commands

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:36 pm
by shakir
vanesa wrote:There are special commands that can be used when searching on Google to find out valuable information such as backlinks, pages indexed and the cached version. This article hopes to bring these Google operators to your attention
Go for google webmaster tool will get all th eknowledge.. also check the following links
http://www.google.com/webmasters/docs/s ... -guide.pdf

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:45 pm
by ConnorIsaac
I got the pdf and I am pleased.

Thanks Shakir dude

Re: Google commands

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:08 am
by william.jack38
vanesa wrote:There are special commands that can be used when searching on Google to find out valuable information such as backlinks, pages indexed and the cached version. This article hopes to bring these Google operators to your attention
All information available on Google Guide, I am not calling them commands, its called tips, to find balcklink, page index, am I right, man.

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:52 am
by can_treasurer
oh cool, I didn't know that there are operators that
can help on google search.

Thanks for this really helpful info.

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:49 am
by zeruel