Page 1 of 1

Google Ranking Increase

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:35 am
by peterko
Hi,

Recently my site http://www.supremedeal.com was downgraded by Google, and I have no idea why :?:
(most likely because I was slightly changing keywords for optimization purposes)
Now my site is otimized about 100%, but PR was downgraded.

I went through a lot of postings at this forum trying to find solution.
Most of the people say, the best way to raise Google PR is to find good quality inbound link with PR6, 7, 8 or even 9.

It sounds like it's easy, but when it comes to the real search for a site, I couldn't do it. May be I was searching in the wrong direction.

If anyone could lead me where to go for a Good Quality Shopping Links, your help would be greatly appreciated

Looking forward to your feedback :D

Have a great day,

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:50 am
by etech-racheal
Google loves updated content, so try to update content regularely. Add fresh & unique content, prepare blog, submit articles & press releases. Also list your site in directories. All these points will help you in getting backlinks & backlinks are helpful in getting high ranking. If backlinks are more & relevant then it helps in getting high PR.

Thanks

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:08 am
by peterko
Thanks for your feedback,

That is exactly what I'm doing on a regular basis to get more relevant backlinks.

But my question was, do you happen to know where to go for a
Good Quality Shopping Links with PR6, 7, 8 or 9 for a site like mine: http://www.supremedeal.com.

If anyone can make suggestion, that would be very appreciated

Thank you in advance :D

Have a great day,

Re: Google Ranking Increase

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:38 pm
by Petite
To increase ranking in google the methods are-
Article Submission
Document Sharing
Widget / Gadget Development
PPC Ad Campaign