Page 1 of 1

Google Page Rank Update

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:26 am
by consultantseoservices
Google Page Rank Update has been noticed with site http://www.RefreshModel.com which got PR2 as it was PR0 previously.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:51 am
by cont911
The same happened today for my shipping-container-info.com

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:09 pm
by mwya
my site www.mwyamoneymaker.com


got PR1 as it was PR0 previously.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 pm
by jgalty
I have a page rank of 0 but that's because my site just got up and running. I need to work on that hahaha.

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:28 am
by seo.doc
Pr update is still going on and I have seen changes on my site's PR as well as the PR of my blog. I'm happy with the PR update. :wink:

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:25 pm
by imranahmed
this pr has no much changes for me.

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:42 pm
by realtor
2 of my sites jumped up 1 point. 2 didn't. Not as much as I was hoping for but better then the alternative!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:26 am
by seepia
Got PR1 as it was PR0 previously.

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:51 am
by gg1609
Yes, we were amazed, our site was only 3 weeks old and went from n/a to PR2!

We did add a wordpress blog onto the site and included xml-sitemap plugin, this simpley pinged the major search engines whenever we added a new post, (we added 1 post every 2 days.)

Built some backlinks and the site is now on Page 1 for a search term that has over 1.6 million results.
:D

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:55 am
by liquidgraph
Yup, my site got bumped up to PR2 last weeks from PR1. I'm pretty happy, but I can't say my SERPs went up as a result. Still, can't complain.

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:25 am
by MickySameer
There are thing happen in reverse too, you can check www.tokyo-forum.com had got PR2 but now it is PR0........

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:37 am
by adaliacampbell
No big changes for me ... but yeah my blog's inner pages got some Pr but not home page

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 am
by zeruel
I got some good changes happened on one of my handled sites. :)

One site went from PR2 to PR3. :) Others got no changes at all.

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:13 pm
by rayter
My site's pagerank also improved. From PR0, it's now PR2. My linkbuilding strategy is working, yey!

But......

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 pm
by Rick Glaser
PR is great to have and show to people that actually rely on it as a trust factor. Other than that it has NOTHING to do with rankings......