Page 1 of 2
Improve Your Page Rankings With This Dofollow List!
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:30 pm
by Mooladays
Hello, these sites have been checked to be dofollow and to help promtoe your site even more in the Google search engine. Start promoting and improving your site's SERPs and page ranks today at
http://www.mooladays.com/category/lists/
I hope you guys enjoy this contribution!
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:56 pm
by angelinalove
Great list for improving site if they are dofollow.
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:40 am
by seo.doc
Thanks for providing those list but i think most of them aren't working and out of date already. Here is a good list of bookmarking sites:
http://forum.vbulletinsetup.com/f7/over ... -3548.html
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:27 pm
by imranahmed
good list. but what are effect of bookmarking. i dont think google does much notice for bookmarking.
coupon code & website promotional backlinks
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:17 pm
by peterko
All those bookmarking sites are different by relevancy to my site. As far as I know if the site is not from bad neighborhood, then it doesn't hurt to post the link on it. But it also doesn't help too much. So, if my site is about coupon codes with promotions for the brand name clothing and shoes, then I have to look specifically for backlinks to the relevant sites. That's what I think, correct me if I'm wrong
Have a great day
Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:00 am
by stephen186
I am still little bit doubtful about bad neighborhood penalty. Because imaging your competitors posting your sites to bad neighborhood to make you a spam site.
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:03 am
by abhay.sinha22
imranahmed wrote:good list. but what are effect of bookmarking. i dont think google does much notice for bookmarking.
Social bookmarking will only be useful in SEO if you will use only those sites which allows dofollow.
Google guide lines
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:05 am
by contactkvijay
This was a good list. But Not sure about the credibility of these websites as google as strict guidelines when getting the backlinks.
Re: Improve Your Page Rankings With This Dofollow List!
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:33 pm
by shakir
Mooladays wrote:Hello, these sites have been checked to be dofollow and to help promtoe your site even more in the Google search engine. Start promoting and improving your site's SERPs and page ranks today at
http://www.mooladays.com/category/lists/
I hope you guys enjoy this contribution!
Nice list but u forget forums....why u r not interested on it
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:39 pm
by chazlawyer
Thanks for the post and the ideas!
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm
by scottgrace25
Dofollow....MY favourite type! Thanks for sharing!
Re: Improve Your Page Rankings With This Dofollow List!
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:43 pm
by therence
Mooladays wrote:Hello, these sites have been checked to be dofollow and to help promtoe your site even more in the Google search engine. Start promoting and improving your site's SERPs and page ranks today at
http://www.mooladays.com/category/lists/
I hope you guys enjoy this contribution!
^ This is definitely a very useful site. Thanks for sharing
Mooladays. 
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:33 pm
by KrazyG
That's a very nice link you got there 2fk! Thanks for sharing!
I badly need this list.

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:34 pm
by james12
Thanks for the dofollow list.
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:57 pm
by Mooladays
Thanks for the gratification. I have listed a top recommending dofollow, high traffic article sites and press release sites as well for you guys to check out. I will post a list of high PR dofollow forums as well in the future. I hope you guys look forward to it!