Page 1 of 1

Google PR Update

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 am
by gingerwebs
Google has been Updated it's PR - Page Rank. Noticed recently.

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 am
by Southpark1234
I got pr update too :D
From pr0 -> pr2

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:12 am
by viradian
My site, again has not received a PR change...so still 0, and my blog went from a 2 to a 0.

I think Google has put a curse on me.

Ironically, I still rank pretty well.

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:02 am
by brianw
Our site went from a PR5 to a PR4.

I noticed this a few days ago and wondered what had happened.

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:16 am
by sheere
Southpark1234 wrote:I got pr update too :D
From pr0 -> pr2
Congrats!

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:21 pm
by geyser
my two websites increased 1 notch in Page ranking and also increase its position in SERP.. not bad indeed.

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:26 pm
by jgalty
congrats. I wish i could say the same but i just started so i can't complain.

Re: Google PR Update

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:37 pm
by shakir
gingerwebs wrote:Google has been Updated it's PR - Page Rank. Noticed recently.
yh me got PR1-pr2
pr2-pr3.. also (pr2-pr0 very bad)

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:42 pm
by james12
I have also get pr 4 for my one blog.

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:03 am
by goethe
Several of our fresh sites got PR>=2 this time.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:40 am
by VladTepes
Most of my sites remain their PR but the one that I rarely link build was the one that received one step higher PR.

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:52 am
by elena21
Now it's really second page rank? my all websites have same pagarank...

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:41 am
by zeruel
I got no changes on my handled sites as well.