Hi everyone,
I just finished creating my first professional website. http://www.sb2concepts.com/
Anyone have any good advise on getting better ranking on Google beside paying?
Google Ranking
-
seecott
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:33 pm
- Contact:
Google Ranking
http://www.sb2concepts.com
-
umeshseo
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:08 pm
- Contact:
-
KrazyG
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
- Contact:
I can see that you haven't optimized your site yet in terms of on-page and off-page optimization.
Analyze your site first, what keywords do you need, what needs to be added, revised or update. Content is really important.
Make sure you got some good and quality relevant content.
Analyze your site first, what keywords do you need, what needs to be added, revised or update. Content is really important.
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]
-
seecott
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:33 pm
- Contact:
When you say "backlinks", is just simply going to different website and posting? What kind of forums or websites should I be targeting?plutoscript wrote:To start getting backlinks, here on this site is one one many ways to improve or increase PR. Directories, forums, link exchange and many more will help you a long way.
http://www.sb2concepts.com
-
seecott
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:33 pm
- Contact:
Hi KrazyG,KrazyG wrote:I can see that you haven't optimized your site yet in terms of on-page and off-page optimization.
Analyze your site first, what keywords do you need, what needs to be added, revised or update. Content is really important.Make sure you got some good and quality relevant content.
Do you have any article or link to what is "on-page and off-page optimization" or how to "on-page and off-page optimization"? My website is about window shades and fabrics. Should I always include those key words in every page? I have meta tags but I read somewhere it doesn't matter. Does meta tag work?
http://www.sb2concepts.com
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
you should work first on your backlinks if you want your site to have good PR then.... work on your keywords... use some not so competitive keywords first...
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 385 guests