Page 1 of 1
Google Ranking
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:37 pm
by seecott
Hi everyone,
I just finished creating my first professional website.
http://www.sb2concepts.com/
Anyone have any good advise on getting better ranking on Google beside paying?
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:46 pm
by umeshseo
hi your site is nice one, bur in mozilla firefox your site page is not proper show....... please check it
Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:15 pm
by KrazyG
I can see that you haven't optimized your site yet in terms of on-page and off-page optimization.
Analyze your site first, what keywords do you need, what needs to be added, revised or update. Content is really important.

Make sure you got some good and quality relevant content.
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:20 pm
by seecott
plutoscript wrote:To start getting backlinks, here on this site is one one many ways to improve or increase PR. Directories, forums, link exchange and many more will help you a long way.
When you say "backlinks", is just simply going to different website and posting? What kind of forums or websites should I be targeting?
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:23 pm
by seecott
KrazyG wrote:I can see that you haven't optimized your site yet in terms of on-page and off-page optimization.
Analyze your site first, what keywords do you need, what needs to be added, revised or update. Content is really important.

Make sure you got some good and quality relevant content.
Hi KrazyG,
Do you have any article or link to what is "on-page and off-page optimization" or how to "on-page and off-page optimization"? My website is about window shades and fabrics. Should I always include those key words in every page? I have meta tags but I read somewhere it doesn't matter. Does meta tag work?
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:10 pm
by rayter
Your homepage needs some restructuring, particularly the onpage aspect of it. Revise your title tag. It should match your target keywords. Once you've done that, you can proceed to linkbuilding.
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 am
by YooHee
you should work first on your backlinks if you want your site to have good PR then.... work on your keywords... use some not so competitive keywords first...