Page 1 of 1

Site Links in Google Search Results

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:56 am
by gingerwebs
New features has appeared as Site Links in Google Search Results increasig website traffic and visibility ultimately.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 pm
by KrazyG
What feature is that? Can you cite a link. I don't think there's any changes made.

Re: Site Links in Google Search Results

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 am
by smith29
gingerwebs wrote:New features has appeared as Site Links in Google Search Results increasig website traffic and visibility ultimately.
yep...

Google has launched an expansion of sitelinks, a single row of links can now appear for results that didn't show sitelinks before, even for results that are not in the first position. The main advantage of site links is they show users some relevant sub-pages in the site and give an idea of what the site is about

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:59 pm
by carazoo
But can we change or modify the links selected by Google in Sitelinks?

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:39 pm
by bellfox
I think you can modify the fields associated with the Title and the informations.

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:22 pm
by therence
riderbabygurl wrote:^ Yeah his right I'm also wondering what are you pertaining to say since I don't see any changing.
maybe her toolbar upgrades that's why she seen some changes. That's also happen to me sometimes. And I think there's something wrong with Google's calculation sometimes.

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:51 pm
by VladTepes
So far I've seen is a single line sitelink.
* Site links can now appear under organic listings that are not in the first position.
* Up to four site links can appear as a single row can, as opposed to the 2-column format with up to 8 sitelinks.
Like this one:


Image

Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:26 am
by zeruel
That single site link looks cool. But I think the horizontal site link is much better. :)

Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:04 pm
by rayter
I've seen these new sitelinks in Google. From what I know, Google only shows these links when its algorithm determines they're useful and popular.

Re: Site Links in Google Search Results

Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:42 am
by imrankhalid
gingerwebs wrote:New features has appeared as Site Links in Google Search Results increasig website traffic and visibility ultimately.

Its not new maybe its just New for you or for your site ... Well its Call site links ... And if google A site on first position of Search result having quite good Traffic on home page and also on some other pages then they automatically will show your that popular links At below your Site ... And i think its very good Thing