Question about Google Links regarding your Links Page
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:09 am
If you have a site, and your site is indexed on Google.com, do you need to submit your links page as well, for those links to show up as backlinks?
For instance, if I have 2 sites. a) www.dansmuaythaimma.com and b) www.nysports.today.com
If I like to site B from Site A, should I also submit my links.htm page to google, so that the link for site B will appear in google?
Does what I am saying make sense? Please let me know. Thanks.
Dan
For instance, if I have 2 sites. a) www.dansmuaythaimma.com and b) www.nysports.today.com
If I like to site B from Site A, should I also submit my links.htm page to google, so that the link for site B will appear in google?
Does what I am saying make sense? Please let me know. Thanks.
Dan