Page 1 of 1

Google High paying keywords

Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:43 am
by redimreboot_et
$ 23.65 mesothelioma

$ 21.05 structured settlement

$ 7.51 vioxx attorney

for more visit our web : http://www.therealsoft1st.blogspot.com

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:05 am
by mwya
thanks very much

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:14 pm
by mdamin76
Those high paying keywords are usually hard to get traffic as the competition is very tough.

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:18 pm
by KrazyG
Are those keywords a name of medicine or something? If it is medicine, I guess it's a very competitive one.

Re: Google High paying keywords

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:28 pm
by therence
redimreboot_et wrote:$ 23.65 mesothelioma

$ 21.05 structured settlement

$ 7.51 vioxx attorney

for more visit our web : http://www.therealsoft1st.blogspot.com
Nice find! I wonder why such uncommon keywords like "mesothelioma" ranks that high?

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:27 am
by redimreboot_et
thanx for every ones appreciation .....

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--

in next topic m going to show some high searching keywords

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:52 am
by hingis
is there any place that we can find high paying keywords according to our page content?

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:00 am
by iambored
hingis wrote:is there any place that we can find high paying keywords according to our page content?
Yes Friends I am also looking for high paying keywords which is relevant to the website content, So can any one tell me how can I Get suitable high paying keywords ??

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:21 am
by phcarmaster
lol. i don't even know the what is the 1st keyword. But I think its some medicine keyword and the 2nd one is for buildings.

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:05 am
by TSB
iambored wrote:
hingis wrote:is there any place that we can find high paying keywords according to our page content?
Yes Friends I am also looking for high paying keywords which is relevant to the website content, So can any one tell me how can I Get suitable high paying keywords ??
Check the top 100 high paying keywords from SPYFU.com.

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:02 am
by Henry Andersson
Mesothelioma is a form of cancer that is almost always caused by exposure to asbestos.

And I guess the cure is very expensive....what a nice business! :shock: