Page 1 of 1
How long does it take to move up Page Rank in Google?
Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:47 pm
by DansMuayThaiMMA
I have my site
www.dansmuaythaimma.com and I have my sitemap indexed on Google. I work hard on forum posts, link exchanges, article submissions, and link directories.
I currently have over 3000 back links to my site according to SubmitExpress, with 14 of them being indexed by Google. Oh, and I have a decent amount of relavant content on my site with almost 200 posts currently.
My page rank is a 0. How long will it take for it to go up to 1?
Dan
Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:46 pm
by rayter
How long have you been optimizing this site? Keep on posting in relevant forums and blogs. That's the best way to increase your pagerank. Bookmark the pages of your site too.
Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:34 pm
by DansMuayThaiMMA
I have pretty much been optimizing the site for the last 60+ days pretty seriously. The first 60 days was mostly building content, although there was some promotion during that time.
What do you mean regarding bookmarking the pages of my site? (i feel like a dweeb asking that one)
Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 pm
by mdamin76
It's really hard to predict Page rank. Thousands of backlinks also won't guarantee you a PR, unless those links are quality backlinks and have PR value in it.
Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:46 pm
by DansMuayThaiMMA
all the links i swap with have a PR value. The rest of my backlinks are via forum posts, signatures, etc. and they are on either relavant forums, or ones like this which have a high PR.
I don't expect to be a 10 overnight, but I would like to be able to determine a little progress for all my hard work.
I am seeing more traffic, but a PR increase would be nice too.
Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:23 am
by qtblue
I usually take my sites 2-3 months to get PR 1 or 2 if I am lucky.
Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:20 am
by DansMuayThaiMMA
Thanks for the information.
Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:55 am
by mwya
google update page rank every three month
last update was on april
the next will be in 1st of july
thanks
Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:42 am
by VladTepes
With all methods you've mention, you should have PR on the next major update. If not, there might be something wrong or lacking in your methods.
Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:55 am
by seo.doc
With all that said...I think your site will be able to acquire pr on the next Google Update..just continue your link building method in order to make sure to get that green bar on your site..
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:54 am
by imrankhalid
you'll Surely have pr in this update and it'll happen in July so don't be worry ... and you said you have 3000 links from different Sites its mean you'r Gonna have at least pr3 for your site or above ... So just take it Easy
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:51 pm
by Rowena Lee
I think you need backlinks from high PR sites.
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 am
by nsagent
The toolbar PR is updated every quarter and the more dofollow backlinks you have from high PR sites the better for your PR.
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:50 am
by marlena
Here is PR update history
2008.12.31
2009.04.01
2009.05.27