Google Analytics Data Display Time

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
gingerwebs
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:25 am
Location: India, Delhi
Contact:

Google Analytics Data Display Time

Post by gingerwebs »

Google Analytics Data Display Time is approximately one hour as website receives the clicks by visitors.
[url=http://www.gingerwebs.com/]Ginger Webs[/url] - Web Design & Promotion Company

zeruel
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by zeruel »

Well I often see Google Analytics and analyze the traffic a day after today. :)
[url=http://www.autoinsuranceselect.com/]Cheap Auto Insurance[/url]

amortization
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
Contact:

Re: Google Analytics Data Display Time

Post by amortization »

gingerwebs wrote:Google Analytics Data Display Time is approximately one hour as website receives the clicks by visitors.
Hmmmn... I thought that Analytics data refresh after 24 hours?

amortization
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
Contact:

Post by amortization »

leftybogs wrote:just like any other web counter.. there is no such thing as accurate tool for that one..
I agree. But then again, GA is wayyy better than installing some webstats program on your server. I've tried it and it's a headache!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 130 guests