Page 1 of 1

Google Analytics Data Display Time

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:28 am
by gingerwebs
Google Analytics Data Display Time is approximately one hour as website receives the clicks by visitors.

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:37 am
by zeruel
Well I often see Google Analytics and analyze the traffic a day after today. :)

Re: Google Analytics Data Display Time

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:32 am
by amortization
gingerwebs wrote:Google Analytics Data Display Time is approximately one hour as website receives the clicks by visitors.
Hmmmn... I thought that Analytics data refresh after 24 hours?

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:32 am
by amortization
leftybogs wrote:just like any other web counter.. there is no such thing as accurate tool for that one..
I agree. But then again, GA is wayyy better than installing some webstats program on your server. I've tried it and it's a headache!