Page 1 of 1
Google Adsense Question
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:40 am
by chevybbc
Hi,
I just put google adsense on my website. I have my home page as a channel and all my catagories I also have google ads on each individual web page. I doesn't seem like I am getting any clicks on my individual pages. Do I need to ad all of my web pages.
thank you
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:13 pm
by DavidDock
hello
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:05 am
by Ka-canor
Try to placed your ads in most visible place that Google required or create a more unique content. Goodluck.
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:23 am
by VladTepes
There are online tips on proper and effective placing of links on your site. Channels are used to test which place and kind of ads are working better. Here's few reference for you..
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005 ... sense-ads/
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2008 ... overnight/
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:38 am
by cathy dow
Well placing ads in appropriate position matters a lot. you must place ads properly so that you get enough clicks to earn.
By the way good luck with your adsense.
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm
by articlemaster
Place adsense ads in your ads is not everything.Place it in proper place with matching templates color.Now for earning from adsense you need traffic. Traffic will be your source of income.