Page 1 of 1
earn money from adsens
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:10 pm
by kambohg
http://madnites.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=48 go there and read all class and tatouril i wnat ur reply and want publicity of main link too then we will done it in few days u will abel to lrearn if u have think any thing make u confusew then say to me on
www.madnites.com watting ur reply thanks
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 pm
by rayter
Excuse me, I can't understand anything from your post. Don't just drop your link in this forum, argh.
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:17 am
by jamescook3132
I cant understand the theme of the post here..what kind of out put you want from this link..?
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:13 am
by foodsnark
What is mean ? WHat link ?
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm
by mwya
please before posting in forum review your post spelling
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:46 pm
by mdamin76
I've gone through the site. It's a new forum with PR1. The thread starter might be asking us to join the forum.
