Page 1 of 1
Google Co-Founder Orders Bing Study
Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:19 am
by VladTepes
Sergey Brin seems little worries with Bing.
Co-founder Sergey Brin is so rattled by the launch of Microsoft's rival search engine that he has assembled a team of top engineers to work on urgent upgrades to his Web service, The Post has learned.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/06142009/bu ... 174235.htm
It's Time to Wakeup Google
Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:28 am
by gingerwebs
It's Time to Wakeup Google else ready to loose the ground.
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:58 am
by signaltelevision
For any one it take a long time to break Google market. Right now google is market leader so it is hard to break it's market.
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:51 am
by articlemaster
Well, since google is the leader so that is why it will be tough for others to capture their market but google knows it very well that the market is always competitive and they knows what needs to be done to be in the top position.
Google & Bing
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:45 pm
by peterko
I think Bing will make very big progress on the search engine market when real competition push the leader always think about improvements. Before Bing came on market Google was pretty good, but now it will become even better then before. I'm pretty sure about it.
Have a great day
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:57 pm
by jamesgand
I don't think google is worried they are just doing what any great business does and that is check out the competition and make sure that they continue to do everything they can to stay ahead of the competition.
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:22 am
by biophase
Just tested Bing and it seems pretty decent. Plus many of my sites rank really high in Bing.

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:31 pm
by nsagent
I love where I am located in Bing for my keywords but I can't see it passing google in popularity. Google is a word in the english language now!
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:10 pm
by mdamin76
Bing seems to be more advanced to google, technologywise. But google still concur the market.
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:27 am
by zidit
Google just research for improve their search engine