Page 1 of 2

Pr update today (july-3-2009)

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:26 am
by alihanaz6
Oh my god its Google is Really up to something , Just check your pr and you'll see some changes , now google is updating pr after every link update ? i just check some of my blogs and they get pr + Back links too, its 4th pr update in 3 months ??? whats going on guys ?

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:02 am
by therence
There's no changes on my sites PR and my blog as of this moment. I just noticed an update last week. It decreases, it downs from PR3 to PR2. I think this is just a Google dance or something.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:25 am
by ChiefLee
I'll keep a watch. They certainly have made a couple algorithm changes lately. I've had two of my top phrases drop significantly in the SERPs. Though overall my SERPs are improving, and driving more organic traffic. So it's a little hard to complain.

Thanks for the heads up.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:00 am
by nsagent
Mine updated on the 1st of July.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:07 am
by foodsnark
Yes. Next update 14 july or revolution day.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:07 am
by foodsnark
Yes. Next update 14 july or revolution day.

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 am
by shakir
I found updated back links not PR.. but June last updated PR.. so Google took more than one week to finish PR in all data centers. ..

Re: Pr update today (july-3-2009)

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:54 pm
by t-wins
PR changes constantly across the board. Links appear and disappear all the time, so the PR is very dynamic. No surprise when you see your PR changes.

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm
by rayter
Just checked my sites. Their pagerank remains the same. Google is updating PR more often these days which is a bit odd.

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 pm
by alex247
I found an increase in considerable amount of back link count. My PR is same.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:11 am
by KrazyG
I think they are not yet finished on the last update that's why some of us are still getting some changes on that green bar.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:00 am
by mdamin76
They started with major update on May, and followed-up with some minor updates.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 am
by Dave011
yah!Its a very fast PR update. BTW, I got not so good results on my blog but great in my site.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:41 am
by PolarWebDesign
ChiefLee, I like your reply. You are right. Why would you complain if the number of your visitors went up. It happened to me some time ago. My PR went from 4 to 3, but the number of visitors increased.

This is what I learned from it:
I should all focus on what is really important - sales a number of visitors. If that is OK, PR or SERP on one word is not important.

I am never worried of google's updates and you shouldn't be either unless you use tactics that might not be allowed to do.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 am
by wereviewwebsites
Finally My two blog got a pr.