Page 1 of 1
How much does Bing differ from Google?
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:59 am
by anamaaria2513
anyone say about it........

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:46 am
by Kaiser
The "show options" feature that allows you to dig down into your
results by video, blog, and images is pretty handy.
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:44 pm
by mdamin76
Their algo would definitely different to each other.
One is already in Market
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 am
by dhanjit
One is already in market but one has to make a place in market. Google dominates.
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 am
by Dave011
they have very big different, more common is their algorithm. I don't have idea in Bing but in google they focus on quality of the site...
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:10 am
by rayter
Bing and Google have different interface. In search results, Bing displays mini description on the right side of the search.
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 am
by roshandark
bing and google are different in showing search results, both have different GUI and i like bing google search than google, but for content i still firmly belive that google is the best one.
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 am
by mikelittle
bing is just different from google in just two ways ,
1: Different result
2nd: Very slower then google
So i don't like bing Really
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:13 pm
by KrazyG
leftybogs wrote:the only similarities that i could think so far is that they both called search engine..

lol. that's the only similarity that I see as well...

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 am
by extreme-seo
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:51 am
by nsagent
I know I rank VERY WELL in Bing and only ALRIGHT in Google. I WISH it was the other way around!
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:30 am
by tomasmatt
leftybogs wrote:the only similarities that i could think so far is that they both called search engine..

hahaha... Yes, I too think so.
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 am
by krisberggren
Bing is kinda weird coz it gain PR9 so fast.,
difference of bing from google is PR. hehehe
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:32 am
by anamaaria2513
Thank you for these comments
Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:54 pm
by beaulife
Haha! I did not notice that, it's kinda weird, so fast can get PR9... If this could happen to my Best Buy And Idea Blog And Store (
www.bestbuyidea.com) ...
krisberggren wrote:Bing is kinda weird coz it gain PR9 so fast.,
difference of bing from google is PR. hehehe