Page 1 of 1
Does Google Want my Ad?
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 am
by anamaaria2513
According to Google, when I check there are 3 competing ads (all generic) for my keyword,yet they want $3.50 to show it though it is getting a positions 3 - 4 and has a reasonable CTR.
When I check competing ads though I do not see my ad, kw is active, any explanations?
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:00 am
by sagar2121
only google can answer that
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:56 am
by extreme-seo
You need to get information about this from G as they can better tell you the solution.
Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:57 am
by ursulavernon
yeah connect with them help desk and ask them about this
Re: Does Google Want my Ad?
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:14 am
by VladTepes
anamaaria2513 wrote:According to Google
Can you share the source or the letter?
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:24 pm
by mdamin76
Try to raise your issue to their support team.
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:54 am
by articlemaster
The answer is not known to me at all..
I think only google can answer you properly. So try to contact them.