Page 1 of 2

Google Vs. Bing

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:37 am
by Arcorlaser
Hi All,

Microsoft launch bing search engine in competition of other SEs like google and yahoo.

Interface are looking great and also working good for image search for me.

But google is still best for me.

What do you think about BING and google ?

Share your opinion here.

Thanks :)

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:43 am
by ChiefLee
I like Bing's image search, but still prefer Google's actual search results.

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:08 pm
by webiks
I prefer Google, I don't use bing, I only subbmited my sites there.

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:43 pm
by stanleyj
I use both.Like it or not ,Bing is rising.

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:48 pm
by laneshunter
If you ask me, bing is just a fancy name with an advertising budget. nothing special about their algo etc

Google and Bing

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:11 pm
by peterko
Based on my site statistics I 've noticed people start using new Bing search engine more intensively then before. I personally like Bing system, no matter I prefer Google for my search. It takes a time until people get use to it and give more preferences to the Bing. Anyway I'm pretty sure Google will find the way how to remain their status as #1 search engine. IMO

Have a great day

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:27 pm
by my_misyel
Bing is just a newbie and For me, Google is still the best search engine.

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 pm
by thirdisa
It's hard to compete with Google because it has been the top search engine all over the world. However, Bing's interface looks promising.

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:49 pm
by cfoo
I likes both. Although google is more popular among internet users, Bing or Microsoft have been in the business earlier.

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:47 pm
by Millie
Yaa Bing is good,but google all the way :) Google is now in some different Level,Bing need lot of work to reach this level :)

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:28 am
by VladTepes
It will be much help and another source of traffic for us if Bing is becoming a good challenge for Google, of course it will take too long and much effort for Bing before it gets near to Google's dominance. But still competition is healthy.

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 am
by Bestone
I always go for Google ,it is my first choice Bing is also a good search engine but mostly people rely on Google. :)

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:37 am
by guruananth
Bing is now mainly focus on US and UK. Waiting for them to update on other countries

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 am
by jasonbird
Google is betterrrrrrrrrr than Bing~~!
i guess

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:28 pm
by christmasguide
Well Google is Always best , no one can beat or compare any search engine With google, And i am sure it'll not happen in last 10 years, yeah just some miracle Can happen this otherwise, no search engine can beat google , no matter its ask,bing,live,msn, yahoo, or lycos ...