Page 1 of 2

Article Submission

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:22 pm
by cirquelodge
I know article submission is falling down the SEO pecking order but it can still help with rankings if you submit to the right sites, i'm compiling a list of top article submission sites, a couple of good ones to help with your pr are:

a1articles.com
goarticles.com/

anyone know any other good ones?

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:12 pm
by TeamKona
Ive had some fairly good results with these 2:

Ezinearticles.com
Articlebase.com

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:58 pm
by cirquelodge
Thanks for the reply Kona i'll try them and let you know of any others that bring an indexed link in :D

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:53 pm
by rayter
You gotta add these article directories too:

Ideamarketers.com
Amazines.com
Articlebiz.com
ArticleDashboard.com

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:02 am
by VladTepes

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:12 am
by baldborn
buzzle is good but you cannot use them for republishing articles only for original ones

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:20 pm
by TeamKona
I'll second that Rayter... Articledashboard is a very worthwhile article site

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:22 pm
by mdamin76
Ezinearticles nowadays quite particular on approving new articles.

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 pm
by michelfortin
yeah helium , ezinearticle, goarticle And articlebase or best to submit your articles in Article Directories ,, i

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 am
by cirquelodge
Thanks for the replys, i'll post the link to my list when i'm allowed, most of them are on leftybogs link, thanks for the post

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:52 pm
by markjones123
Article sites here: I found these list on google might as well share it with you:

Code: Select all

http://www.allfreelancework.com
http://www.articlecity.com
http://www.ezinearticles.com
http://www.goarticles.com
http://www.marketingsource.com
http://www.articlesandauthors.com/submitarticles.php
http://www.articleselections.com/submitarticles.php
http://www.articles-at.smartnetworld...itarticles.php
http://www.thearticleworld.com/submitarticles.php
http://www.articlesdynamic.com/submitarticles.php
http://www.articlesfeed.com/submitarticles.php
http://www.articlem.com/submitarticles.php

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 pm
by BTDINO
riderbabygurl wrote:Well, don't expect too much on article submission. They cannot give you a good traffic but they can give you a backlinks. :wink:
This is what I thought

But I still want to test it and see if it help

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 am
by Dave011
I still do article submission but I just limit it to 5 per day. I much focus on bookmarking to target both traffics and serp.

Re: Article Submission

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm
by DansMuayThaiMMA
cw6365 wrote:I know article submission is falling down the SEO pecking order but it can still help with rankings if you submit to the right sites, i'm compiling a list of top article submission sites, a couple of good ones to help with your pr are:

a1articles.com
goarticles.com/

anyone know any other good ones?
ezinearticles.com
searchwarp.com
articledashboard.com

I use those and goarticles. Also Squidoo.com which isn't an article site, but is useful for backlinks.

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:26 pm
by thejourney
as for me, I'm using article submission mainly for getting more backlinks not for traffic although i also got traffic from these article sites