Page 1 of 1
Google removed my pages from their index
Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:03 am
by Keshav
Suddenly google removed my pages from their index. Till saturday it was showing around 132 links when i typed site:
http://www.bharathedu.com/ .but from yesterday onward my website is having only one link that is for the home page.
can anybody help me out to find the reason behind it
my website is
www.bharathedu.com
Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:39 pm
by Keshav
Website is 6 months old.. is there any thing like 6 months old website will not get any link in google?
www.bharathedu.com
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:45 pm
by richb
Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:29 am
by nsagent
For some reason they are barely picking up on mine
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:20 am
by articlemaster
friend please check again, your site link is there in Google today i checked it and found 52 to 56 links there for your site link, i think google has again re index your site in their search engine, so don't worry about this, please check your site status again.
Thanks.
Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:25 pm
by sharon.gmc
I'm also tried to get a good rank at google.

(
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:03 am
by VladTepes
articlemaster wrote:friend please check again, your site link is there in Google today i checked it and found 52 to 56 links there for your site link, i think google has again re index your site in their search engine, so don't worry about this, please check your site status again.
Thanks.
Probably that site already regain it's status on Google for this thread is
3 years old. Wondering why arslan321 keep resurrecting pretty old threads.
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:16 am
by zeruel
I have a friend who's site has been de-indexed as well on Google last week. I don't know what's happening to Google nowadays.
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:49 am
by USB Memory Sticks
Is this related to the sandbox effect for new sites?
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:20 pm
by nsagent
If you spend a lot of time on your site and it gets deindexed it can be a real horror. I have spent a lot of time on mine and I think I would cry if it happened to me!