Page 1 of 2
Useful tool
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:07 pm
by cirquelodge
try IBP it helps you submit to directories, get keyword reports etc, very useful tools that takes some of the burden out of seo
http://www.ibusinesspromoter.com/
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:28 am
by bradsmith
It is really risk to use any automated tools for SEO. Manual work is better. It may be slow but we will have ever lasting result.
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:26 am
by tomasmatt
I was looking for an automated SEO software, but changed my mind now.
Re: useful tool
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:26 pm
by my_misyel
cw6365 wrote:try IBP it helps you submit to directories, get keyword reports etc, very useful tools that takes some of the burden out of seo
http://www.ibusinesspromoter.com/
Cool tool. Will bookmark it and check it later. Thanks for sharing it here.
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:21 pm
by rayter
Doing it manually is so much better. When you use an automated tool in directory submission, there's no way for you to monitor the quality of links.
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 pm
by Dave011
I also suggest IBP. I used it since I started doing SEO stuff and I learned a lot from it and its useful in knowing or optimizing your site plus an updated news about google.
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 am
by VladTepes
Pretty useful and reliable tool and help for promoting but it is not free...
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:32 pm
by cirquelodge
There is a free version but obviously with limited capabilities. You dont have to submit to directories, its got many more features then that, it finds you link partners and shows you how to optimize a site for certain keywords, it's a quality tool
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 pm
by Arsalan647
Manual Submitting is Best. we don't want to be a spammer

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 pm
by ipenema
So I realize that manually is the best thing, when submitting your site in directory.
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 pm
by YooHee
i will prefer manual submission also than automatic... so that you can filter quality sites to build backlinks

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:47 am
by Hilary2009
yes
thanks for your post
i will check the detail later
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:15 am
by trustinme2
riderbabygurl wrote:I tried using software before. And the result is not good. So I realize that manually is the best thing, when submitting your site in directory. You can use informenter to lessen your work in submitting directory..

software seems fast and easy , but once u are dectected by google, all u previous efforts will be gone.
think twice before leap.

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 am
by cirquelodge
You can manual submit, the tool just gets the sites to submit for you
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 pm
by g-michael
I tried using software before. And the result is not good. So I realize that manually is the best thing, when submitting your site in directory.