Page 1 of 1

google and alexa toolbar can increase your page rank

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:12 am
by gadismetroseksual
The first link is easy. Alexa already has a link to your site, and Alexa's page rank is high, so the link from Alexa counts more than most. You just need to let Google know that Alexa has a link to your site. How do you do that? Install the Google Toolbar then visit Alexa. But be sure to put your Alexa Toolbar back!

more steps at :
http://seotripsandtricks.blogspot.com

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:31 pm
by my_misyel
:roll: Is it really effective?

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 pm
by rayter
I don't think this trick works. Pagerank is based on the quality of backlinks pointing to a site. Alexa has nothing to do with it.

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:50 pm
by Dave011
I think this won't work. . . Alexa is no follow, there is no way google see your site in alexa.

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 am
by VladTepes
Whatever tricks and shortcuts wills surely not success, don't underestimate Google, they are one of the king of internet business..

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:25 pm
by cirquelodge
Ive heard it's good to submit your site to alexa as some search engines use this info to find the age of the site

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 pm
by sevan
um i dont think this work anyway i will try

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 am
by therence
rayter wrote:I don't think this trick works. Pagerank is based on the quality of backlinks pointing to a site. Alexa has nothing to do with it.
I agree with you Rayter. Besides Google and Alexa has different algorithm. There are only few people using Alexa SE for their search. It's better of to stick to the most visited and used one either.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:11 am
by thischarmingmanc
Its absolute gubbins of the highest order...

If you are in doubt gubbins is bad

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 am
by ~kev~
The problem is, alexa is spyware. And by posting threads about how to use alexa, your promoting spyware.

The last time I heard, spyware was bad. I have personally seen alexa toolbar slow down a browser to the point where pages would not even load. And you want people in install that on their computer? No thx.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 pm
by richreason
I am not believe that your way can build up my pagerank