Page 1 of 1
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:55 pm
by rayter
Adwords works fine the last time I used it. Maybe there are just some issues with your browser.
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:06 am
by simple007
adwords is expensive campaign but pays well and worthy..
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:09 am
by divengrabber
ya its expensive. but if get idea how to attrect target visitor you earn good money from that.
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:24 am
by royalroofing
I'm not having any problem with my Adword account.
Another cause of this apart from your browser might be because of a slow internet connection.
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:58 am
by andr77
I had some problems with Adwords before using my old lap and now with new one everything goes well! (connection problems)
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:09 am
by nikial
Adwords works fine the last time I used it. Maybe there are just some issues with your browser.