Page 1 of 2

How to do SEO quickly and effectively?

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:52 am
by divengrabber
Hi all

I am quite new to SEO and wonder if there any proven strategy to do SEO quickly and effectively in the same time?

What do you think about SEO automation tools like SEnuke or something equal?

I just dont want to go the wrong way and waste my time.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to do SEO quickly and effectively?

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:11 am
by madness222
divengrabber wrote:Hi all

I am quite new to SEO and wonder if there any proven strategy to do SEO quickly and effectively in the same time?

What do you think about SEO automation tools like SEnuke or something equal?

I just dont want to go the wrong way and waste my time.

Thanks in advance.
Don't be too fast: Instant backlink building / don't have to wait until your backlink is approved or declined along with article/press release/blog comment submitted. Create some blogs and participate to a forum, huge of backlinks would happen...

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:05 pm
by sherone
What is this SEnuke?? I use SEO elite its a best tool for all seo purpose like backlink checking, competitor analyse etc.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:38 pm
by susanqy
quickly and effectively?

a lot of original content and high-quality backlinks

yes, It is the fastest way

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:33 am
by Dave011
there is no way to do it but by using black hat. Its better to have it in a long run than to have it in short time but didn't last.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:21 am
by rayter
If you think SEO pertains only to linkbuilding, then you're wrong. It also involves other essential aspects such as onpage factors, keywords, unique contents, etc. These are important in achieving a good ranking in Google.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:33 pm
by mint1
you should try to find out ways of getting back links to your website which very useful for increasing PR.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:00 pm
by richreason
There is impossible to do that in short time but high serp

List of keywords

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 am
by PolarWebDesign
divengrabber, I don't know of any super fast effective rocket speed technique.

However, I can advice you on what is important. I think, the most important part of SEO is to have a good list of highly relevant, yet profitable keywords that your potential clients (notice, I didn't write visitors) write in search engines.

For English sites, WordTracker is perfect. For other languages, I recommend Google's tool https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

Generaly, for very small web sites - up to 15 pages - I do not start doing SEO until I have 60-100 (the more the better) really good keywords which I then use in all further SEO related actions.

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:26 am
by Jectillplum
I Thinks you should read some Good SEO Tactics Articles and E-Books it's will increased your knowledge.

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 am
by risahe
I think SEO is a long way, you must have patient and unremitting

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:48 am
by trustinme2
The first thing u should consider is your budgut, counting the time into it.

Then, try the following and choose one best suit u and your site, then it will be the quickly and effectively at the same time.

1. article submission
2. forum submission
3. press release submission
4. blogging and blog commenting
5. directory submission
6. link exchange

hope help:D and good luck

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:54 am
by pmorrison2588
Don't submit your sites in a haste. Do it steadily, and carefully select categories, keywords etc. Otherwise all your efforts will go to vain.

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 pm
by calnettech
SeoNuke is spam tools, you should be used it carefully.

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 pm
by rayter
SEO also requires a lot of research and planning. Analyzing your competition is very important to have a successful campaign.