Page 1 of 1
Adsense Cracking
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 am
by vannarith
Hi all friends! I know it is illegal but i still want to do to earn money in an easy way. for many i searched to find the best to earn money without needing any visitor and can increase my clik myself. But i dont know that how much saft it is to do that? So if you have any idea , pls post me and i will be glad to follow you. this is the way that i can crack:
1.It traces ip- Change it by downloading the software Hide-ip platinum
2.It sends cookies - Delete the cookies by going to tools>-internet options>-Delete cookies
3.It traces your computer-
before every click change the computer licence and the browser licence by going to run and typing in regedit. Thank the registry editor will open.
Thats all!
Is i saft to do that and my account wont be banned? Help!!!
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:23 am
by myndconsulting
Welcome to the Dark Side...
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 pm
by articlemaster
I cant assure you that you wont be banned but its for sure that its completely black technique and i cant suggest you anything.
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:23 am
by VladTepes
If you are too desperate, don't think you can outsmart Google. Where will all your efforts go when you continue that and Google banned you? There's no profit at all...
Re: Adsense Cracking
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:42 pm
by DansMuayThaiMMA
vannarith wrote:Hi all friends! I know it is illegal but i still want to do to earn money in an easy way. for many i searched to find the best to earn money without needing any visitor and can increase my clik myself. But i dont know that how much saft it is to do that? So if you have any idea , pls post me and i will be glad to follow you. this is the way that i can crack:
1.It traces ip- Change it by downloading the software Hide-ip platinum
2.It sends cookies - Delete the cookies by going to tools>-internet options>-Delete cookies
3.It traces your computer-
before every click change the computer licence and the browser licence by going to run and typing in regedit. Thank the registry editor will open.
Thats all!
Is i saft to do that and my account wont be banned? Help!!!
No it's not safe, and if they catch on to you, they will ban your account. Google are like freaking Hawks man... they are always hunting for abuse. They emailed me one time about potential abuse from my site, and another time they emailed me about questionable content on my site, even though the same content appears in other sites in my niche with Google Adsense on them. Both times they threatened to delete my account unless I made immediate changes to correct them. If they catch on to you, your done.
Now with that being said, one thing I do is when I am on a site or blog that I like or visit frequently, I tend to always help them out by giving them a few clicks. I encourage you to do the same... it's better to give than receive.... or give and you shall receive, or something like that...

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 pm
by DansMuayThaiMMA
wynn455 wrote:Or also, if you Really want to earn the money quickly, Look for high % commission rates. If you are working, set something up through your work and link it on other peoples computers.
I'm an IT here at my Job and I setup an Account with Online Storage, Amazon, Printer Places, Computer Places, and etc.
Right now, (I know, sounds alittle unfair, but if ANYONE is going to make commissions, I would rather have it be ME), I make about $300-$500 per Month just buying stuff that we need around my Job, just from the Commissions.
We are getting ready to switch over to a New program. I can't wait.
We would need to upgrade ALL the Computers at this place. That's going to be like $20k. 15%-20% of $20k ......... Well .... Do the Math. Thats just for 1 Month.
Just an Idea..
Just need to think about things like that.
If you DONT have tha permission at work, you can Still setup links for other people on their computers OR get Affiliate Programs for things that People uses ALL the Time. ie, Printers, Toners, Office Supplies, etc.
Hope This Helps

Good suggestion. My sister does that with certain things at her job with her points CC. Anytime they need lunch or supplies, she pays for it on her CC and gets reimbersed and gets the CC points.

Only thing is instead of some frequently flyer miles, you are making $2000 - $4000 on a big purchase like that one.
However, becareful and read the TOS. Technichally you could be in violation of the terms of service and if they catch you, they will withhold payment.
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:36 am
by Dave011
its very risky, but I'll give it a try some other day.
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 am
by rayter
I don't think that tactic will ever boost your earnings. Google has its sophisticated way of knowing fraud clicks. Don't attempt to do such illegal things!
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:22 am
by royalroofing
I see what you are doing! Trying to cheat?
You will definitely get banned by Google someday but just pray that you might have been able to make some money out of them before then.
Another factor is the action, after clicking on your adsense you should also click on a link on the landing page, this way Google wont count your clicks as invalids.