Page 1 of 1

Google Caffeine Update

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 am
by VladTepes

Re: Google Caffeine Update

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:57 am
by madness222
VladTepes wrote:Would help test for Google's next generation infrastructure?

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot. ... ation.html

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/caffeine-update/
Wishing that google Caffeine update would not be a tough problem...

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:09 pm
by hunter29
Hi folks,

In face of increasing competition, Google has unveiled 'secret project' called Google Caffeine.

Right now, I'm just playing with it over the last couple of days and the results seem so much better. However, what do you think Caffeine update will help us or not? Will it make our job tough?

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 am
by sam09
Hi,

I just check out the difference between www2.sandbox.google.com and Google.com and my site ranks well in new google.... :)

However, I didn't notice more difference apart from that.

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:00 pm
by my_misyel
I heard that Google temporarily suspend the Caffeine test, how true?

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:47 pm
by acwebguru
Nope. It has stopped it temporary basis for increasing its capacity and it s working fine. I hope that Google will not bring any drastic change in its algo. Last time it brought a massive change.. yes I am talking about Google Florida Update. But I hope this will not be like that because the changes are till now few and far between.

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 pm
by cdcoco
Caffeine, the new architecture is said to include size, indexing, speed, accuracy and ranking changes and Google is asking searchers to give it a try it and report their feedback.

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:11 am
by india123seo
Yes, google might going to implement the new updated things. For more details about google caffeine update you can read here : 123-seo.com/blog/2009/09/the-newest-launce-from-google-the-google-caffeine-update/

thanks

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:24 am
by Buzzman
Does anybody know when they plan to put this live??

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:48 am
by Curleylockey
Well I hope Google would take a long time in updating Google caffeine

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:51 pm
by cecille20
As far I know, Google has decided to push the envelope on size, indexing speed, accuracy, comprehensiveness and other dimensions. So we have done a series of test with common search query “Google”. On the basis of it, we have put a comparison of Google Caffeine and current Google search algorithm.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:50 pm
by PtheP
My check of my sites shows not much change in results.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:09 pm
by rayter
Google caffeine is an experiment that Google has been playing around with for quite some time. I wonder what their next move will be. So far, I haven't noticed any difference in search results.