Page 1 of 2

Google Hello

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:01 pm
by filipina
First, hello. My first time here and post.

Everyone seems to be concerned about google. I know that everything I read seems to point to google as the authority for SEO. I try my best to to abide by all google rules, but I'm always fogetting something or I'm not sure I'm 100% accurate. Can anyone recommend a good book on how to get ranked well in google.

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 am
by VladTepes
Have you tried Google SEO starter guide?

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot. ... guide.html

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:39 am
by andr77
Hi! :D You can also try "Googling: be not confused" this one is my fav. one!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 pm
by ellemdee
I think Google has the most say in this issue, so u can just type google webmaster guideline, then u can get a lot of info there.

Sorry for I can't provide the link as I can't add a link to my posy yet! :wink:

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:34 pm
by Secret identity
To get ranking in Google you must go for the SEO technique.

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 am
by divengrabber
Search on google seo you get lots more website which provide many books and seo learning cource to new learner.

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:54 am
by rayter
SEO Made Easy by Brad Callen is a good SEO ebook. You can download it for free!

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm
by online-internet-dating-se
Internet is the best resource, forget about books.

Re: Google Hello

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm
by SEOGuruNYC
filipina wrote:First, hello. My first time here and post.

Everyone seems to be concerned about google. I know that everything I read seems to point to google as the authority for SEO. I try my best to to abide by all google rules, but I'm always fogetting something or I'm not sure I'm 100% accurate. Can anyone recommend a good book on how to get ranked well in google.
There are a lot of free resources online to learn about SEO for Google. Start with Google its own optimization guide:

http://www.google.com/support/webmaster ... swer=35291

Also register for the Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics to take advantage of Google's free tools.

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:38 am
by Hanratty
try to do SEO tech. try to increase page rank

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:35 am
by investment066
Try searching on google... you will find hundreds of results.

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:55 pm
by cecille20
Search it over the net. But for me I prefer participating in webmaster forum like this. Since I really learned here. :wink:

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:15 pm
by brucemendes
Hi Every One,
My self Bruce Mends and i am try to collect some useful information about Google Search Engine Optimization.thanks to this forum because here is found lots of information about Google Search Engine.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:52 pm
by markjones123
This book will surely help you. There are lots of useful tools too!

Code: Select all

http://seobook.com/

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 am
by luxury_homes
simply google for best SEO techniques.. and u will get the answer