Page 1 of 1

Get Free Listing and boost the website in one day

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:43 am
by global
Get Free listing at http://www.gfln.com and boost your website just in one day.

Re: Get Free Listing and boost the website in one day

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 am
by global
global wrote:Get Free listing at http://www.gfln.com and boost your website just in one day.

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:34 am
by rayter
I doubt that. Submitting your site in a single directory won't really boost its traffic or ranking. You need to exert more time and effort in submitting your site to other web directories.

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 pm
by Cookie Creative
BoO.

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 am
by ketawabebas
I agree with leftybogs...

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:47 am
by ketawabebas
I agree with leftybogs...

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:51 pm
by susanqy
just ad! 8)

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:19 pm
by ellemdee
rayter wrote:I doubt that. Submitting your site in a single directory won't really boost its traffic or ranking. You need to exert more time and effort in submitting your site to other web directories.
Well said, and u just touched the point!

a single directory won't do u any good, you don't even know how much link juice will flow to your site!

www.gfln.com

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 pm
by freight
No Doubt the website is amazing its good to learn about the E-software system

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:23 am
by shakir
rayter wrote:I doubt that. Submitting your site in a single directory won't really boost its traffic or ranking. You need to exert more time and effort in submitting your site to other web directories.
u r correct... single site will not give much benefit and especially directories wont give much link juice while compared with other sites

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:33 am
by wereviewwebsites
Thanks to share free directory with us.

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:34 pm
by cdcoco
rayter wrote:I doubt that. Submitting your site in a single directory won't really boost its traffic or ranking. You need to exert more time and effort in submitting your site to other web directories.
Yeep, Submitting your site in a single directory can't even theorically help u too much!!

But I also don't think it is wise to do bulk free directories submission.

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 pm
by A 2 Z PC Service
Thanks, but this will not be enough.