Page 1 of 1

Google Wave

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 am
by Janna122003
Has anyone here have seen google wave? I think it's interesting and another good product from Google. I'm so excited about it.

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:04 am
by mrandrei
I've seen it already. It looks promising. I think it's the future!!!

google wave

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:52 am
by peterko
I think it's very impressive. Google always try to bring something new into the world of communication

Have a great day

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 pm
by articlemaster
I have seen the video and liked its concept. I like google for being so creative and bringing new stuffs every day or so.

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 am
by VladTepes
Anyone tried putting Google Wave apps on your site? Maybe I'm gonna give it a try on one of my blog soon...

https://services.google.com/fb/forms/waveforapps/