Page 1 of 1
Google's gossip!
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:25 am
by andr77
Hi guys!
What t is the gterst gossip about Google you ever heard?
Did you believe in it at the very start?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 am
by mukesh2702
I heard that the google is a large search engine which has the highest pages of websites registered to display
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:59 pm
by VladTepes
mukesh2702 wrote:I heard that the google is a large search engine which has the highest pages of websites registered to display
Any source?
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:10 pm
by myflashstore
Google has the biggest database in the world, hidden in a bomb proof bunker in the desert somewhere (don't ask where) - I just want some of google's pocket change lol
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:14 pm
by rayter
There are sites claiming that Google is owned by mafia and it is involved in trafficking. I just find that absurd!
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:03 am
by unhid
I think that google will be the top search engine results provider for a long time to come. I also believe that they will continue expanding into other niches.
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:57 pm
by franklin2709
Google is a large search engine where you can find every thing you need.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:36 am
by luxury_homes
i have also heard that google is owned by a mafia... involve in illegal activities.. but that was all just a gossip a lie... u will find may posts on this on the web
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:16 am
by marymarck
I heard that google owns all SE's
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:49 am
by Dave011
I won't believe in such unless google says it or matt cuts.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:18 pm
by cecille20
I also read it before and tried searching it over the net. But seems like those topic is unavailable. So I think, it was a wrong information.
