Page 1 of 2
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:26 pm
by nichita2008
I have the same problem about 4-5 days. All my website fall in searches from google. The rest of search engines increase a little the traffic. But i don't know where is my website problem. I think my site was penalized...
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:29 pm
by Frost1
I think it's because people are creating more websites with better content that your websites...
But am not too sure...
Just keep adding alot of content to your website, and see what happens,

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:41 pm
by sfwsn
How old is your site? If it is new, then such fluctuation is expected and your previous rankings will be back.
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:25 pm
by my_misyel
I can see fluctuations every now and then that is why we encountered such kind of ranking low in search results in Google.
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:55 pm
by KrazyG
Maybe Google thought that your site is not worth it to show on their search results because of a few factors that they consider... One thing is content. Are you sure that you have a reliable source of information on your content that the visitors are looking for?
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:15 am
by franklin2709
you keyword should be more clear and you should increase your backlinks.
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:38 am
by starplus
I have the same problem my site is PR4 and I was on the first page with a lot of different keywords,but my site was down for 2 days due to a server problem,and that was when google has done the update and now is only on the 5th page and just say index!
Looks like this:
Index of /
Offer commercial and domestic cleaning services. Includes about, FAQs, testimonials and clients.
www.starplusservices.com/ - Cached - Similar
Anyone knows what can I do to get this back to normal.
Thanks
Sergio
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:36 am
by Smoky89
I had the same problem with one of my website... after 3-4 weeks it was the same ranking as before... but a i had another website... that dosen't appeard anymore in google for the main keyword i choosed. But it apears for other keyword... doe's anybody know why?
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 pm
by mrandrei
How old is your site? Ranking fluctuation is just normal in Google, blame it on competition. There's nothing to worry about. Just keep on building quality links.
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:37 am
by starplus
My site is 3 years old now.
Thanks
Sergio
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:38 am
by moonheart
Friend I have also experienced same problem. Suddenly I get my blog top ten for some keyword and after some day it got invisible totally. But after I build lots of link, my blog again come to the top ten , now my blog is top ten for that keyword. So you have build lots of link for get your blog rank continually.
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:21 am
by shakir
All SEO's are suffering from the Google dance, one of my client was in #1 for many keywords since 2 years not dropped into 40-50# ... did not do anything special or back hat .. but its happened..I thing Google do not like link building now..do not give much weigh on forum links so has to find some another ways , make the site natural
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:12 am
by luxury_homes
for new sites this fluctuation is normal but if you site is old than you need to increase the backlinks for the same keywords along with some new keywords and i will suggest you to update the site content or add new content as people are coming out with new sites and there content must be better and unique than yours ... as you know search engines especially google loves unique content
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:56 am
by glennwaugh
Hey Alvisgray
My name is Glennwaugh I read your post as well as problem
the simple solution of it contect any software company
there are need to SEO work.
Thanks.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:08 pm
by kelet
As per the Google updates, i also faced some of the changes in the SEO ranking of my sites.
My 2 blog got good PR and it got the 9th and 15th Position on the Google search. But my sites ranking is decreased, right now it came in the the 23rd position on Google.
