Page 1 of 1

google page rank

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:51 pm
by mukesh2702
Someone help me to know,how can i decrease my google page rank to the top,suggest me please

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 pm
by KrazyG
Am I reading this clearly??

You want to decrease your page rank so you can get on top???

Are you serious?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:41 pm
by Ka-canor
I think your page rank has nothing to do with your SERP.

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 am
by doomcashdown
PR has nothing to do with SERP, I agree with that. Google only counts the relevance of your contents to the search query used. I had seen some sites with no PR at all topping over those sites with PR in the search results when a keyword phrase is used.

Re: google page rank

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:03 am
by calnettech
mukesh2702 wrote:Someone help me to know,how can i decrease my google page rank to the top,suggest me please
delete all contents :P

joke.

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:48 pm
by cecille20
I think his asking about increasing PR. In my effective daily task.. I'll ask you to Join in forums. Forums are a great way to achieve links to your website. In most forums you are allowed to have a signature and in your signature you can put a link to your website.But be sure you are targeting your right keyword. And another important note to look on is making sure the forum is somewhat related to your website. Since forum can give you an instant backlinks.

When we all know that PR is more on counting in your good links.

Or just do the process of OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION.

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:33 pm
by gemmashaw
To be on topic to the thread you can truncate your pages :D , but in order to increase your PR try getting niche inbound links with high PR sites or blog.

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:05 am
by jacks smith
delete all the backlinks and content after some time you find your site page rank is decrease but it's all depend on google

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:53 am
by joker
Don't optimize your site...

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 am
by unhid
lol I think the OP misworded their question. To increase your PR focus on getting a lot of relevant links coming to your site!

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:58 pm
by franklin2709
You can increase your back links.

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:33 am
by luxury_homes
I didn't understand if u are actuallu saying that u want to decrease you page rank... anywayz just dont optimize ur site than.

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:55 pm
by rayter
Is that question serious? I find it hilarious. Do some link spamming, you'll not enjoy poor ranking in Google, and can also get banned, lol!

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:43 pm
by risma2006
Perhaps you wanna increase your pagerank to the top. You need to optimize your meta tag for SEO on page factor and need lots of backlinks as SEO Off page factor.

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:01 am
by mrandrei
Did you mean increase? If yes, you need to build quality links for your site. As simple as that.